The visa process is a pain

In 3 weeks I am scheduled for a flight to Japan for a semester. Now for all those who don’t know, to apply for a Japan student visa you need a document called a certificate of eligibility filled out by your host school and the Japanese immigration bureau. So I sent the application for this┬ácertificate back in October; 6 months later what do they say? “the immigration bureau still has it the earliest we can send it out is the 8th”. My flight leaves the 21st…

@1 year ago
#dammit japan #I just want to go already #i hope I can get my visa in time